Our Microsoft Certified expert staff has extensive experience in a broad range of systems design, development, and maintenance. The items below are only a partial list, but will give you some idea of the depth of our experience and abilities.
- Network file server installation and support, Windows NT/2000/2003 Server platforms, Linux platforms
- User account management and file access security
- Email Server installation and support, Microsoft Exchange, open-source POP/SMTP server installations
- Data backup and recovery services, on-site and/or off-site archiving
- Web Server support, Microsoft Internet Information Server, Linux/Apache
- Network-shared printing
- Routers, switches, hubs, firewalls
- T-1, Cable, DSL, Fixed-wireless modems/routers
- DHCP server management, multi-user shared internet access
- Hardware repairs and upgrades of all kinds
- Operating system upgrades, reinstallation, and service pack updates
- Application maintenance and updates
- User training - Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets, Databases, Graphics applications
- Peripheral device support, printers, scanners, modems, network cards
- Domain name registrations
- Website design
- Email services and Website hosting
- Design and maintenance of custom single-user and multi-user/network databases.
- Local workstation and network-wide security configuration
- Anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-porn internet filter management
- Personal and Office-level firewall installation and configuration
- System scans and removal of viruses, worms, and trojan-horses
Should you be facing a problem not mentioned here, give us a call - we've either dealt with that issue before and simply overlooked adding it to this list, or we would like the opportunity to meet your challenge. We offer tenacious problem-solving experts who will stop at nothing to resolve your issue. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.